(1888PressRelease) August 02, 2019 – The 4th annual UAV Technology 2019 conference is set to convene on 30th September – 1st October in London.
This high-level international event will examine the latest unmanned aerial platforms being successfully deployed in multi-domain mission environments, the development of the technology behind UAS, the utilisation of emerging technologies, the unmanned integration for existing legacy platforms, and the development of technologies aimed at countering UAVs.
With the rapid proliferation of commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) solutions to UAS, which are readily available to a range of none-state actors and near peer adversaries, this is an ideal time to meet and network with international militaries and technical experts, to advance discussion on current and future UAS warfare capabilities.
Key themes for the conference include counter-UAS; UAS innovation and acquisition; small and tactical UAS; innovation and autonomous systems; UAS safety and air worthiness; guidance, navigation and communications; and swarm technology.
Within these key themes, presentations include:
• Developing Counter-UAS Capabilities in Support of Ground Operations in Multi-Domain Operations
• Enhancing Autonomy through Innovation and Experimentation
• Tactical ISTAR Capability Development through Soldier-Launched UAS
• Developing Future Doctrine of the Use of UAS Within French Military Operations
• Ensuring Air Worthiness and Safety for Italian and NATO Unmanned Air Assets
• Guidance, Navigation and Communications for Small Drone Systems
• Advancements in UAV Swarm technology from Small to Large UAVs
The event brochure, with the full agenda, is available to download online at www.uav-technology.org/1888pr6
Featured speakers for the 2019 conference include:
• Major General Dre Kraak, Special Assistant COM AIRCOM, NATO AIRCOM
• Colonel Stefano Bianca, Deputy Commander, NAGSF
• Wing Commander Judith Graham, Remotely Piloted Air Systems: Programme Manager (Reaper & Protector), Royal Air Force
• Group Captain Jason Lind, Director ISREW & Space, Royal Australian Air Force
• Colonel Eric C. Rannow, Military Deputy, US Army Combat Capabilities Development Command
• Colonel Christophe Michel, Head of Cross Ministerial Aviation Security Mission, Directorate General of Defence and National Security, French MoD
• Colonel Xavier Foissey, UAS & C-UAS Doctrine, French MoD
• Lieutenant Colonel Richard Craig, SO1 Robotics and Autonomous Systems, British Army
For those interested in attending, registrations can be made on the event website at www.uav-technology.org/1888pr6
UAV Technology 2019
30th September – 1st October
Proudly sponsored by Black Diamond Advanced Technology, Enterprise Control Systems Ltd, Fizoptika, Leonardo, Mynaric AG and Robin Radar Systems
For sponsorship enquiries, contact Justin Predescu on +44 (0) 207 827 6130 or jpredescu ( @ ) smi-online dot co dot uk
For delegate enquiries, contact Alan Lam on +44 (0) 207 827 6112 or alam ( @ ) smi-online dot co dot uk
For media queries, please contact Natasha Boumediene at nboumediene ( @ ) smi-online dot co dot uk
About SMi Group:
Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
This publication has been adapatated by Cédric Giboulot for Centraledrones.com 's readers.
This blog is a selection of the best articles on the web talking about aerial, submarines, and terrestrials UAV's.to-noise ratio.